Friday, December 3, 2010

day three

Highlights from the day:

Waking up with Brinley at 10:30pm, 12:30am, 4:00am, 5:00am for an hour because she was hungry, and then we finally got up for the day at 8:00am.
(basically, I was dying for you Ryan last night to be able to help me!)

Soooo Mama was exhausted today and didn't take pictures of what we did. Just imagine Brinley chasing Sophie around the house 150 times. Really, I am more exhausted NOW than when we were Tallahassee because her "free running and exploring space" is now 25 times BIGGER than in our little apt back home. So between her books, the DVD's, Grammy's mystery closet and bathroom, the Tupperware cabinet, the oven mitt drawer, Sophie's toys, Grammy's fabric/sewing corner, annnnd the stairs....

Yooooooooou get the idea.
(i hope)

BUUUUUUUUUUUUT! Gal Pals! I got my hair done. My stylist/girlfriend, Juleigh, decided that "we like my hair longer" so we're working with it. Basically, having not colored my hair since January and it not getting cut since...May....I may or may not looked pretty white trashy walking in there. Seen Princess Diaries?? Ya,...it was that BIG of a transformation :-) seemed like it at least!

She made me so glam. Love the color. We are embracing the red in my hair and going with it. The color will fade, naturally. But, I think I LOVE it even more when it gets to its toned down not freshly dyed color too.

Isn't the color SO lush??

This is my "I looooooove to borrow my moms scarves!" It's from Spain and my dad spent 3 euros on it. Does he get me one???!!! NOOOOOOOO! Thanks Dad!

Waiting to leave for the ward Christmas party! Poor Brinley barely lasted an hour. Sick, teething, and tired baby. Not fun!

Gramps and his two favorite little girls! Isn't Sophie cute in her Christmas sweater!!??

The Christmas lights are 1/2 up. Still working on them tomorrow morning! Can't get much done with a sick baby who only naps for an hour at a time!


7 comments:

  1. love love LOOOOOOVE the new hair!!! you look absolutely stunning.

    and sophie's sweater??? i love your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair! The color brings out your eyes. One of my "30 before 30" goals is to go red at least once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you kept it longer. I am partial to long hair--haha. Okay, so today I wore a plaid shirt (little gray sweater over it) with "the bun." I felt just like you yesterday. AND at our ward party (also tonight) I got tons of compliments on my outfit. I wanted to say, "Oh, my friend, Meagan, picked it out."...because really you did.

    Hang in there with Brinners. I don't think Chris understands me when I say, "I'm exhausted!!" Especially when the house is a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks fabulous! I need to get something done to mine as well- it's crazy how these things that used to be so important in our lives now take a backseat to little ones- but they're so worth it- even sick, teething ones:P Hope Brinley is feeling better soon and that you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh my pretty. that hair is killin it. you are looking major league.

    I also can't handle brinley's big red bow. please do that everyday. it's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute hair, I love going dark because it restores so much moister to my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love love your hair. it looks so fresh and gorgeous! sounds like being home is great! wish i was home for the holidays! tell your fam 'HIIIII!'

    ReplyDelete