So Cute!! Gosh I can't believe how she'll be 1 month in a few days already. She is beautiful and has an awesome squishy face. I couldn't believe how she was so wide awake at the end. Liam (Kristen and Lance's baby) never opened his eyes when we visited and then finally i saw his eyes this past saturday. Too Cute! You've done good =)
that BELLY! still is so unreal to see. i love that baby Ellie. Newborns are a marvel. and i love seeing Brinley investigate. great seeing your cute parents too.
So Cute!! Gosh I can't believe how she'll be 1 month in a few days already. She is beautiful and has an awesome squishy face. I couldn't believe how she was so wide awake at the end. Liam (Kristen and Lance's baby) never opened his eyes when we visited and then finally i saw his eyes this past saturday. Too Cute! You've done good =)
ReplyDeletethat BELLY! still is so unreal to see. i love that baby Ellie. Newborns are a marvel. and i love seeing Brinley investigate. great seeing your cute parents too.
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet video!!! love love it. she is such a cutie!!! can't get over her squishy face :) love you guys!
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwwwww!
ReplyDeleteyay little family of four! brin looks so big next to baby ellie! man!
ReplyDelete