so glad we got to sneak in before you got discharged! going back to work after holding that little angel was so sad! she's beautiful and you look great! so happy for your little family! :)
Oh my goodness I wish I could hold her!!!! And kiss those chubby cheeks. Love the family picture--you all look great! Glad you're home, can't wait to hear all about it. Love you!!
so glad we got to sneak in before you got discharged! going back to work after holding that little angel was so sad! she's beautiful and you look great! so happy for your little family! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Meagan and Ryan!!! She is so adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad y'all are home. Ellie is just so cute! Love that little round face!
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh she is perfect and beautiful. Congratulations on another sweet baby girl! I can't wait to see more pictures :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, she is perfect! I love her chubby little cheeks!!! I think her and Oliver need to get married. haha hope you are doing well!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love her and all her cute chubbyness!! Congrats! I couldn't be happier for you and your sweet Family!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I wish I could hold her!!!! And kiss those chubby cheeks. Love the family picture--you all look great! Glad you're home, can't wait to hear all about it. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteBABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love her!!!!!!! i need to kiss that cheek.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting to finally have her here! We saw Ryan the other night when we were leaving triage. Hope everything is going well!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Can't wait to see her!
ReplyDeleteOh, she is just beautiful! And her name... LOVE it! Hope everything went well and you are recovering well. Excited to hear the story!
ReplyDelete