Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Letter to Santa

A rite of passage in childhood.

Brinley's first letter to Santa. and yes, we really did mail it to him. He got it last week :-)

isn't she cute!?

I recorded down everything she said. Pretty funny.

kisses for the letter

she was so excited

you like how I did the alternating colors? yep, cool Mom here :-)

6 comments:

  1. She looks so grown up! Especially in the first picture. I feel like I am right there with her and she is telling me about what her letter says with her eyebrows raised so high. Oh Brinley girl. We love you. Greta still hasn't grasped the question, "What do you want for Christmas?" She is just excited for Santa! And presents! Doesn't matter what they are. So, for maybe the last time, we are going for the theme, quantity over quality. Ten wrapped up tangerines, for instance, might be under the tree. Hahahaha! We also got her a train set....AND a new room. But other than that---we might be hitting up the dollar store or our own pantry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a smart idea!! We just made the family decision to only get 3 gifts per kid, like the wise men brought 3 gifts to Christ. Makes it simple and the kids know that they can only make 3 requests for Santa. Thankfully, Brinley's requests haven't changed in weeeeeks! Which is a Christmas miracle in itself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i was santa i'd give that girl anything she wanted

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a cool mom!! I love how excited she is...Christmas morning will definitely be eventful with Brinley around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! When she was visiting Primary last week, we sang a Christmas song and afterwards she said to my father in law "And Santa is going to bring me a Doctor's coat!" ha!

    ReplyDelete