Saturday, December 15, 2012

Trimming the Tree

The girls and I are finally in Charlotte and wehave a whole week before the rest of the Christmas groupies show up, along with Ryan. I'm keeping it together being away from him for this long, for now. He is still working until next Friday. But we are ready to celebrate the end of the semester! Last week was a CRAZY week. I am still recovering. Since we've been here, Brinley has been so attached my parents. They both just tire each other out! Brinley has been taking great naps and crashing out pretty hard at bedtime. Christmas at home is such a magical time and I'm trying to soak it all in.
Saturday we went to this adorable Christmas tree farm. It has been years since I've been to a farm to get a Christmas tree! There were TONS of farm animals walking around. Brinley was chasing a turkey and screaming at him. Poor thing. I think we found the perfect tree! It is one of the tallest we've ever had. Next week, we are visiting Santa. Brinley keeps telling me that I've been a good girl this year and that Santa is going to get me a present. Love that girl.









No comments:

Post a Comment