We had so much fun getting our Santa letters written. By the end, Brinley was either just bored or tired because she was getting so cranky! After battling with her for a good 10 minutes, I said to her, Brinley--you know that Santa doesn't bring toys to kids that are cranky and fighting with their moms, right? And she bursts into immediate tears and meltdown mode, Saaaaaaannnntaaaa betterrrrr brinnnng meeeee a presennnnnt... So I did what any good mom would, I took a picture.

and of course Ellie was oblivious and happy. She is as sweet as pie. She never cries and constantly gets into my kitchen cabinets. Love that red top.
Two weeks from today is Christmas!!!! okay, I need to get seriously about shopping...haha!
Brinley cannot wait for Christmas! She gets so discouraged that it will not get cold here and it will most definitely NOT snow. She thinks that Santa only visits places that have snow. It's a daily explanation to her and it still gets her down. It has barely been below 75 lately, and to say that we're all tired of the heat is an understatement. To non-Floridians, 75 and above seems like a dream. But at Christmas time, it seems kind of wrong to be in a tee-shirt and shorts and have regular beach days. But that's just me. I miss my seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!


The snow thing gets my kids still! Haha
ReplyDeleteAwwww hahaha. These moments are so tender. And the juxtaposition of Ellie made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDelete