
Sorry, I'm not the cutest in the picture. My sis-in-law, Chrissy, requested a new belly pic. I can't believe that in 3 short weeks I have gone from: sorta prego to PREGO BELLY.
And of course Rexburg decided to bring summer in it's full HOT glory (i'm not complaining) but with the added weight and being hot already, 85 degrees is scortching!
My dad called me today asking how his baby grand-daughter was doing. It was so cute. I told him, that the BeeBee was super active! Holy cow this girl won't simmer down! She is moving all the time now. It is definitely fun feeling her kick and wiggle around.
PS> WHAT A DAY FOR HOLLYWOOD! Farrah Fawcett AND Michael Jackson dead? My mind always seems to wander when I think about people passing over to the other side. I mean, who was there to greet little Michael? Honestly, I bet he's with 2 Pac and Left Eye on an island somewhere.
first of all, 85 degrees out there is totally different from 85 degrees out here! It's bloody hot here and i can't stand it! Secondly, i bet that is the coolest feeling, feeling her move all around like that! And lastly, i think about what people experience when they pass to the other side as well. I bet his mind is being blown right now!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, you are adorable in that picture :)!
Love the picture! You look great and that belly is starting to grow! So exciting! We can't wait to meet her! I already told Mike I have to fly home when you guys are there to see all of you!!! When you have the time- blog the Bruschetta recipe (totally don't think I spelled that right!)Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteIsnt it crazy how fast that belly pops out? I remember not being big then all the sudden it was like whoa, nice gut! And then it doesnt stop growing...
ReplyDeleteWe went and spent our 1 year in a nice hotel in SLC and it was above 100 all weekend and I wanted to die. My feet were like clubs and killed in agony and I was sweating profusely, and not to mention didnt want to be touched unless it was a foot massage LOL. This will be the longest summer of your life!! But sooo worth it! I love bebes