Yay!! My sister just found out last Friday and they said they were 80% sure it is a girl. She gets to go back in 2 weeks though because they couldnt see her heart very well so she gets a double take just to make sure! How exciting! She's due right after you!
YAY!!! I'm so glad you guys found out. I had a hunch it was going to be a girl, and I'm glad I was right. I thought that bib I got for her looked more girly anyway. :) She's going to be a cutie!!
We are SO excited for you guys! Her little nose in the profile definitely looks like a Briggs nose! I wonder how much alike the cousins will look (with the exception of her being a beautiful little girl!) We can't wait to meet her! We love you guys!
YAY! A cute little girl!!!! Very excited for you... It is sometimes frustrating because they won't give you a 100% it's a girl... so it makes you think, "What if she comes out and it's really a boy?!" But, luckily that didn't happen to me... OR my sister... he he. Congrats Meags... that is awesome! Girls are so sweet. She will melt your guys hearts right up.
I thought you werent finding out!??
ReplyDeleteher profile! cuuuuute.
ReplyDeletei'm so excited that you're having a girl. cause girls are so fun!
"hey girl!"
oh my goodness. she has the CUTEST little profile ever. how fun. i definitely approve of her as a daughter-in-law :)
ReplyDeletealso, i LOVED chatting with you today. you are the greatest.
Yay!! My sister just found out last Friday and they said they were 80% sure it is a girl. She gets to go back in 2 weeks though because they couldnt see her heart very well so she gets a double take just to make sure! How exciting! She's due right after you!
ReplyDeleteShe's precious!!! Congrats!! It seems like everyone's having a girl! Have fun picking a name and all the fun nursery things! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so happy for you guys!! How fun.
ReplyDeleteWOOOOHOOO!
ReplyDeleteGirls Rule.
YAY for you!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteSHE IS SO CUTE!! YEAH! A GIRL! I LOVE girls! I am so happy for you! she looks perfect!
ReplyDeleteHey, this is Holly (Elbert) Hirt. Congrats on your big news, that's so exciting. Any name ideas yet?
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable P.S.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I'm so glad you guys found out. I had a hunch it was going to be a girl, and I'm glad I was right. I thought that bib I got for her looked more girly anyway. :) She's going to be a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on having a little girl! She is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe is going to be darling! By the way, I am having a boy on Oct 20th! They can get married!
ReplyDeleteWe are SO excited for you guys! Her little nose in the profile definitely looks like a Briggs nose! I wonder how much alike the cousins will look (with the exception of her being a beautiful little girl!) We can't wait to meet her! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteoh how sweet little girls really are so fun ... watch out you'll want to but EVERYTHING!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! But is it just me, or does it look like there are two of them in there???....
ReplyDeleteYAY! A cute little girl!!!! Very excited for you...
ReplyDeleteIt is sometimes frustrating because they won't give you a 100% it's a girl... so it makes you think, "What if she comes out and it's really a boy?!" But, luckily that didn't happen to me... OR my sister... he he.
Congrats Meags... that is awesome! Girls are so sweet. She will melt your guys hearts right up.