On Friday, Ryan and I decided on a question to focus on during Conference. Our question was, How can we be more faithful during trials?
Um, pretty sure every talk answered our question. I love that. I know at the end of the Conference that I can be better, do more, complain less, believe more. That, is true inspiration.
We slobbed around the WHOLE weekend. It was amazing. Brinley absolutely loved it when the Choir sang. Whenever she heard it, she came all the way to the laptop screen and just stood and stared. It was pretty funny.
And, the weather has cooled down. For a few days this week, it is only 75!!! That is remarkable!
O my yummmm Banana Bread!
And a sneak peek of Brinley's MANY costumes for her b-day Month!!! yayyyy!
i Love conference weekend and it looks like you guys had a good one. all the talks were wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI don't remember April's conference with Greta--but this one...a little challenging...yet still amazing. Loved it.
ReplyDelete