I never know when it is on TV so when I DO catch it, I stop EVERYTHING and just soak it in.
is the BEST show ever on HGTV.
(oh my gosh, and she's Canadian...true love right there! and she is soooo Canadian. Her accent KILLS me).
#1 she is adorable
#2 and she was preggo while on her show (i love those working preggo women. Go girl)
#3 she knows how to mix the country/modern style which I LOVE.
I am SO excited to finally own my own house one day and be able to recreate some of these rooms.







That laundry room. DIE! Love it...Sarah's House, the show, is just eh for me. But I do love her style. And as for getting your own house one day...it will happen. For us, I hope it happens too. (oh the drama!)
ReplyDeleteMy mom got me hooked on it. You'll find that she's pretty much ALWAYS pregnant. Love her style too. Definitely on my DVR. I love Tommy, they are the perfect pair.
ReplyDelete