ack! so...for some reason I wasn't following your blog?!?!?! whaaaaaa??? oh the shame! anyway, glad to see all these fun posts that I get to catch up on! Brinners...where do I start? First, the pigtails are too cute. Second, uh isn't she just a couple weeks shy of her first birthday? whaaaaa? where did that year go? anyway, I'm back on track...so glad to be in the know of your crazy busy grad school lives! love ya! K
Love the 'do. Love her sneaks. Love that girl. Love the new family blog pic. You can do no wrong!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Love the piggies!!! Good choice on the shoes too. They're so Brinley :) Cute and practical.
ReplyDeleteOh. SO. CUTE.
ReplyDeletei can't believe how grown up brinley looks! so grown up! those pig tails are ca ha you ta
ReplyDeleteOH MY CUTENESS!!
ReplyDeleteack! so...for some reason I wasn't following your blog?!?!?! whaaaaaa??? oh the shame! anyway, glad to see all these fun posts that I get to catch up on!
ReplyDeleteBrinners...where do I start? First, the pigtails are too cute. Second, uh isn't she just a couple weeks shy of her first birthday? whaaaaa? where did that year go?
anyway, I'm back on track...so glad to be in the know of your crazy busy grad school lives!
love ya! K