Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vid Chat

Last night, my bff Kristine and I FINALLY connected. She lives in Orange County in California...so that means it is a 3 hr time difference and the best we could do was 11pm here! Poor Kristine didn't see Brinley, but we have already decided that we MUST gmail vid chat frequently. Talking live is a MILLION times better than phone or email!
(don't you love my, trying to take a picture, face???)

Kristine and her fabulous bro-in-law Dave. I saw Dave last when I was a WILD almost 20 year old. We spent the week with his family in CA. Bless his heart for accepting Kristine's request that 4 of her girlfriends come stay for a week. YIKES! Best trip EVER.

We chatted about:
weather. florida. Brinley. Campbell being 18 pounds at only 7 months. orange county. apartment hunting. pepper spray. brown hair. kristine's job. me as a mommy, because it is silly. sisters. jared coming home from his mission in 2 months! and we decided that gmail vid chat is amazing!!!


5 comments:

  1. wait. a. second. here.
    i want in on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. meag this was so fun! i hope this becomes a weekly thing for us. i love it! so great to catch up and see your face! and i cant wait to meet brinley via vid chat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love video chat! It is a great way to keep in touch with family & friends when you don't live anywhere near them. I am jealous! It has been forever since I have seen all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this makes me feel mushy...i miss everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm jared comes home in TWO MONTHS?!?!?

    what???? where did the time go?? that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete