Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Walking Nakey

Okay, now, this video CRACKS me up.

I can't get enough of her walking. Her hair. Her toots. And her giggles.


And since y'all are SO good at commenting on videos...geez. I know you're watching it.

7 comments:

  1. i'll be the first to comment on that ADORABLE video! gosh she is cute, meagan! i LOVE love her hair...those curls are amazing.

    and she is getting so good at walking!! max is walking basically 95% of the time, but he still can't get himself up by himself...he has to crawl to a wall/chair/person to get back up. it sure is cute though to see a tiny little person walking!!

    p.s. we couldn't hear the little toot in the video...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. always blaming the kids when a toot comes out. Fess up! geez! j/k I hate it when they let a big one rip when we are at church. I can't believe how good of a walker she is. Must be her athleticism from her moms side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was most impressed when she went from straight sitting to standing up and walking without even using HER HANDS! That's REALLY hard to do. (I just tried...no I didn't) I love seeing where Greta will be in a few months and it usually blows my mind, this is no exception. You have one cutie of a girl over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your videos.

    brinley is so funny. and adorable. and TINY! i swear she's the size of campbell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the arms high in the air to balance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh I can't believe she's walking- it seems like just yesterday it was Halloween and we were hearing you were in labor:P So fun- and the cutest girl ever!!!! Our favorite it when Chase toots sitting on his booster seat while we're eating, and Joshua has been known to run into the bathroom right by the kitchen table and poop during dinner (with the door open:P) Oh- they're so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my CUTE! I can't believe she'll be a year this weekend! I can't believe she's walking!! She's growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete