Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We've been busy...

On Sunday, we made a tent.
(Not sure if Brinley was tired or what but she hated being inside the tent).

On my first date with Ryan, we built a tent and watched Hook. We decided we should make it a family thing to make tents together! Sooo I'm hoping that the next tent we build, Brinley will love it, and not cry when she goes inside.



On Monday night, Brinley splashed violently in the bath. Her goal is to make EVERYTHING wet in the bathroom. She keeps her eyes open too while she splashes...she is wild!

Today, we smooched.

Played Dentist.
Brin still has zero teeth. Her crankiness is at a new level. There better be a bajillion teeth coming in at one time.

And after being inspired from my friend Jessie, I decided to create some finger puppets for Halloween. As my Mom likes to remind me, Halloween is a VERY special holiday in our family. My decorations are pretty pathetic this year, but I'm hoping that every year, I will make more and more projects to jazz it up for Brinley!

They turned out pretty cute, huh??



10 comments:

  1. Lilli also soaks the entire bathroom when she bathes. but isn't it fun to watch them do it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so maybe I waited way too long to move from baby bath in the sink to the tub--but the night before last was our first night in the tub and she cried hysterically! Yikes. Bathtime is usually her favorite so maybe it was just too new and big. Last night, we were back to the baby bath in the sink (I have no spine). Haha. You girls do fun things. I wish we lived closer so we could do fun things together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those hand puppets are so cute and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. forts! how fun! "rufio rufio ru fi oooooooooooooooo"

    and i love the finger puppets. nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. way fun. You are such a creative momma! I love the finger puppets! And I can't believe she has no teeth. Josie has two bottom teeth. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those finger puppets are AMAZING!!!! i want you to be my mom. Fort building too!!! how cool. Brinley is one lucky little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your finger puppets!! They are really cool. And don't worry I know Brinley will some day love forts... I mean who could not, they are just so awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. meagan, those turned out AMAZING!!! i love them. and can't believe you already whipped four out! you are a super mom.

    and seriously, building tents and playing dentist?!? you are the best mom. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute puppets- you are such a cute mom! Chase just cut 6 teeth at once- so she may have a lot waiting to come through:p So sorry for her and you guys:P Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your playing dentist picture cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete