I really hope you have heard of Pinterest...
and if you haven't, get with the program and sign up.
I love it. It is the perfect way to keep all your ideas under one site. I realized a few weeks ago that I have been pinning a TON of food recipes and ideas. I have made it a point to save them for future meals because I feel like I cook them same stuff every week. Tired of it!!
I have been cooking up quite a few recipes in the past weeks that I've been really impressed with.
and if you haven't, get with the program and sign up.
I love it. It is the perfect way to keep all your ideas under one site. I realized a few weeks ago that I have been pinning a TON of food recipes and ideas. I have made it a point to save them for future meals because I feel like I cook them same stuff every week. Tired of it!!
I have been cooking up quite a few recipes in the past weeks that I've been really impressed with.
--
I am challenging myself, and you can join me, to cook up 2 new recipes this week. Pinterest is the perfect place to get and save ideas. I'll post next week to see what we all cooked up! Good luck!!!






i've been trying to do one new recipe a week! i LOVE pinterest for new food inspiration and recipes. that broccoli salad looks perrrrfect for summer. yum! i'll add that to my menu for my new recipe this week :) and the enchiladas will be next week!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a good challenge for me because I've been so not in the mood to cook the last couple of weeks! And I have a feeling it'll only get worse with the newborn. But, until he comes, I'll try and cook up some new recipes!
ReplyDeleteGiiirrrrlllllllllllll!!! You go! Chris and I were just drooling over these photos and talking about how well we ate while in Florida. You make a mean dish. Can't wait to see what you make this week. I did take on 2 days of cooking this week (Wednesday and Thursday) we'll see what I come up with.
ReplyDeleteawesome idea!!! I saw those poppy-seed pancakes too and thought they looked AMAZING =)
ReplyDeletepinterest is the bomb. PLEASE blog all your new tries. I'd love to see and hear how they go!
ReplyDeleteLOVING pinterest too!!!!
ReplyDelete