I love it!! Brinley is soooo cute! I don't know how she does it, but he hair always looks good - even when she wakes up :) I love how she wakes up happy!!!
That's the cutest girl ever!!! I love her little voice and can't believe she's growing up and we haven't been close enough to watch in person- hopefully someday we will all be close enough to see each other more than once every few years!!!! Love you guys!
Cute! i woke up this morning to Lilli making fart noises and giggling.
ReplyDeleteShe also said "Love you!" when she asked brinley to, she gets so excited to watch brinley videos!
Love seeing this cute little face all day.
ReplyDeleteI love it!! Brinley is soooo cute! I don't know how she does it, but he hair always looks good - even when she wakes up :) I love how she wakes up happy!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! So cute! I love her crazy hair!
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest girl ever!!! I love her little voice and can't believe she's growing up and we haven't been close enough to watch in person- hopefully someday we will all be close enough to see each other more than once every few years!!!! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete