Friday night we had our first of MANY, Dip Luck Girl's Night over at our place. Between getting Brinley to bed, and Ellie nursed, I was back and forth all night. Ryan was so wonderful to help me out and manage the kid chaos. Turns out, Ellie just wanted to be with the girls, and Brinley was just wanting to be challenging and be 3 years old! (post on that later...).
to familiarize you of what a dip luck is,
Dip Luck:
noun
various types of dips brought to a special dinner where women will eat and eat and eat and laugh and laugh and laugh until midnight.
Basically, I love all these women. There were so many dips, I don't even think I tasted all of them! and we sure did some fun story telling! Who is hosting the next dip luck??
the girls
Janette (and her baby belly!), Katie, and April
Melanie, Carli, and Hannah (she's due in less than 2 months!! eeee!!)
Darin, Mary Anne, and Joanna
Hannah and me
Still, like, the best idea ever. I'm gonna gave to start the dip luck utah chapter.
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN idea!! Looks like it was a blast!
ReplyDelete