Monday, February 9, 2009

6 Months Ago



Ryan and I got married!

Happy 6 Months Baby!



I love Ryan because:


-he saves the last of the milk so I can have cereal in the morning
-he makes me laugh everyday
-he is hard working and ambitious
-he is very good looking :-)
-he flosses everyday
-he has the bluest (is that a word?) eyes I've ever seen. I fall deeper in love when he looks at me
-he scratches my back and plays with my hair when I get migraines
-he takes me to the Temple
-he is athletic and helps motivate me to work out
-He Loves Me!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS you two. How exciting. Half way there! You are irresistably cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that went fast. 6 months already! you two are so cute. Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow goes by way fast!!!! We are glad that Ryan is in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! time flies! i cant believe im coming up on my 2 year... yikes!

    ReplyDelete