Sunday, February 15, 2009

We love you Bryce and McKenzie!

Our best friends, Bryce and McKenzie Ricks came into town on Friday. Their family comes up to Rexburg to go snow "machining" in West Yellowstone practically every winter. McKenzie and I met while playing competitive soccer one fall semester years ago. And Bryce was in my ward. When I came out to visit Ryan last winter semester, we hung out with Bryce and McKenzie and I was so happy because they loved Ryan! And turns out, Bryce and Ryan share the same middle name! Which happens to be Larry, after their dads....also named Larry! Crazyyyy.....

Anyways, we met them at Big Judd's on Friday. For those of you who don't know what Big Judd's is, don't feel left out. It is ia hole in the wall burger place. The burgers are awesome buuuut they make a single, which is 1 lb. pattie, a double which is 2 1 lb. patties, and a triple which is 3 1 lb. patties. If you finish one of these, you get your picture taken and put on the wall. EW. The last time we went, Bryce finished a single and almost died. I told Ryan before hand that should he feel pressure to finish one of these single's....that he should not do it! EW. So...here are some fun pictures!


1 comment:

  1. Ahh...I thought she looked familiar...soccer.

    The next time we go to Rexburg I will def make sure we hit up the REX on a Thursday–what an awesome deal!

    Okay, I was thinking this, so I better say it: You are sooo gorgeous and I am super envious of your long feminine neck and perfectly shaped face. For realz. Sorry if that sounded pervy :)

    ReplyDelete