Thursday, February 12, 2009

Southern THUNDER!!!

So my bowling team rocks.


Team consists of:

Ashley and Scott Hardy



Stuart and Julie (soon to be Briggs)...they are getting married in May!

And....Ryan and I

We play once a week at the bowling alley. We have TONS of fun! I love to play in the intramural program. And...we are also on a basketball team. I play on the team. And yes, I am terrible. But oh well, we have fun with that too.

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there to go to your games!! Meags - you're so much fun and i miss your cute self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come be your cheerleader.
    That looks like a blast. I love you cute married people.

    And I would love to play basketball with you. I hope Ashley is on your team cause she is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are definitely livin' it up in rexburg! i wish we had bowling intramurals at byu...i'd totally do it. haha i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got 4 strikes in a row tonight! on the Wii though LOL. i suck at bowling but im not bad on the Wii hahahaha1

    ReplyDelete