Alright, so I am very happy I got such an amazing response to my situation. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who flipped. I laughed every time I got a new comment and reread it like 5 times. So THANK YOU for making my day.
So today when I walked into my English class, I saw him but he was sitting in the desk in front of me, not his usual spot besides me. We don't have assigned seats or anything, but there is definitely an unwritten rule about not taking someone's seat after sitting there for like 4 weeks straight. He totally took this girls seat and I know it threw her off because she just walked up to her desk and stood there looking at him for an awkward three seconds. So...there you have it. I'm still waiting for my moment to hit him back where it hurts.
Love you all for being Powerful Females.
So what are you going to hit him with? What do you have up your sleeve? What heat are you packin?
ReplyDeleteYou can tell us, it won't be dorky if we hear it first.
You don't get it Meagan. Dude sees you in class. Thinks you are cute. Decides to sit next to you EVERY class. Somewhere along the lines he notices you are wearing a ring. But he isn't sure if it is a wedding ring or an engagement ring. Engagement ring means you haven't sealed the deal, and he still has a chance. So after weeks of class, he gets up the courage to ask your status, hoping you'll say "yeah, its from my fiance, but I think I am done with him and I am looking to start fresh with someone from one of my classes." He hasn't adequately prepared himself to hear that you are forever taken, so when he hears that, he stumbles over what to say next, and out from his mouth erupts a bunch of awkward, offensive jumble. Don't be too hard on him, and definitely, don't waste any more effort being offended by it.
ReplyDeleteIs he married?
ReplyDelete