Saturday, February 7, 2009

What a Weekend!!!

As a result of too much homework and getting cabin fever because of the snow storm we had yesterday, we decided to go up to campus and see my BFF Ashley Hardy swim in the school meet yesterday. And BOY did we have a good time! It was so much fun to sit with her husband Scott and cheer her on! I forgot how much I love to swim so maybe next semester I'll be brave, shed some pounds, and swim with the school.

Cute Ashley after her swim!
AND my good friend Jackie Johnson was in town visiting from Provo and we just happenedto run into each other at the Pool! That crazy girl brought her swim stuff just in case she got a chance to swim in the meet. And she was able to swim in an open lane! haha! She is such a babe. She served her mission in Houston, TX Spanish and I admire her!

Here we are with Jackie! Love her!
Here is Scott cheering on Ashley. He is such a proud husband!
and of course....

totally in love

1 comment: