Thursday, February 5, 2009

sad to see you go

I had to retire a pair of jeans today.

They were my favorite Gap jeans. I noticed a small hole in my upper inner thigh but didn't think anything would happen to them so I wore them today to school. I came home and started cleaning the apartment before picking up Ryan. I was talking to my Mom on the phone and I bent over to start hand washing the kitchen floor when.........

R I P !!!!!!

I thought it wasn't that bad, but my G's are hanging out and they keep riping every time I bend over, cross my legs, or do a high kick.... just kidding about the high kick.

6 comments:

  1. LOL i ripped all my jeans in the crotch when i was pregnant. such a weird spot. i think its cuz i used to do squats in them right after id put them on to loosen them up. but the same thing happend to me one morning a big ol RIIIIP! ruined 2 of my fave jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I call you Spongebob now? Haha

    Seriously though, losing a good pair of jeans is truly a travesty (sp?) Anyhoo... less than a week till I see you!!! AHHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just patch them and wear them on camping trips!

    Please don't die, cute jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to strech and kick.............I'M FIFTY!! (snl) J/K by the way, RIP also stand for Rest in peace in this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bummer dude. i hate it when that happens. i hope you were doing a toe touch when that happened. Go IHS!

    keep the pants though. they are good for painting and getting dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a VERY sad day when favorite jeans are no good anymore. I think I have 2 pairs that have holes in the crotch (really, why the crotch) but I still haven't retired them. I refuse. I just try not to do any high kicks in them...Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete