Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Love Day!

I promise I won't bore you to death about how much I love Ryan and Valentine's Day is special when you love love someone....so I'll just skip to the festivities.


Side note: Ryan exceeded above and beyond this year. He took care of every meal and I was so happy about that! Relaxing is what I do best!

Mama Briggs sent us a fun package full of Valentine's goodies. Included was an adorable heart shaped pan with a strawberry cake mix.



Then we bummed around until 3, went to the gym, came back and got cleaned up. We decided to make a nice dinner at home instead of bothering to go out to eat. I mean seriously, we have 3 choices here in Rexburg: Wingers, Applebees or Taco Bell. So Ryan bought some beautiful steaks and he prepared a Caesar salad, peppercorn steak, and garlic mash potatoes. So yummy!

Our table setting! All done by Ryan!


So Happy and In LOVE!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... so cute. What a great hubby! Looks like you've done well for yourself Meagan. You look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute husband he is! He got good training from Papa Briggs! We had a great day too- and will be posting on our blog again soon now that we have the internet again! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cooking and baking? You've got a good man! Your place settings are beautiful. What a nice way to spend VDay

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice valentines. cute cute!

    ps. i'm loving your dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuuuuuuuute! so fun. i'm dying to see your apartment and am the most lame ex-roomie ever. we need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete