Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Bach

Dear Courtney and Ben,

Okay.

What on earth went on last night on Bach????

I'm trying to convince myself that the skinny dipping didn't actually occur and that it was my imagination that went wild.

Courtney, you are still pretty ug and your personality makes your face scrunch up even more. What is with the lip pursing thing???? Not cute.

And to you, Benny, I have lost what little respect I had left for you. POOF! Gone. I think you regretted what happened but what I hate even more is that since you did that with Courtney, it proves that you really don't respect any of the other women.

AH! They don't even know!!!!!!! Pretty sure if they found out, it would have only been Courtney and maybe Elise if she wasn't sent home (she was pretty desperate to stay) at the rose ceremony.

Ya, I think that bugs most of all. The other women who are genuinely there have no clue that you went skinny dipping with nasty Courtney. So knows what else you did in the ocean, but I'm pretty sure you weren't looking for starfish or seashells or something.

And guess what??? I'm sure you're going to pick that tramp to marry you too. This is Jake 2.0. America makes you out to be this knight in shining armor, And you're a total douche with zero morals. Of course you pick the girl that is most hated amongst the women. The girl who just wants to 'win' and it is safe to say Courtney definitively isn't the attractive one in the group. I give you 2 months.

Ben, I think you're disgusting. I'm so embarrassed for you. And honestly, it wasn't cool and ABC went too far. We all know it was staged and they set you up to do this. Nothing 'just happens' on reality tv.

Sincerely,
Your most hated Bachelor fan

PS. This blog is sent to you from the iPad! Sweeeeeet!

7 comments:

  1. What a loser. And yes, it's Jake 2.0. This is exactly why I keep swearing this show off. Because as soon as I get into it, the guy goes and does something absolutely typical and scumbagish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm pretty sure you weren't looking for starfish or seashells or something." <-- That's why I love you.

    You know they did IT. I feel so bad for the other girls. Ben and Courtney deserve each other. It's not going to last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EWWW is all I have to say about that episode! I didn't really like Ben all that much before and now I REALLY don't like him! I was/am rooting for Casie B! I don't think he even deserves her now though.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!!!! What was he thinking?!? What a jerk. And with Courtney! (I COMPLETELY agree with your above description of her :) ) But I think from the previews they showed after the show last night that my guess is the last two girls are Lindzi & Casey B. in which case if one of them does say yes I am sure it will be completely over once they actually watch this season. The after the rose episode should be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like Ben HAS to pick Courtney now. He has no choice. No other woman on the show would tolerate what he did with Courtney, right? Like....there's no talking yourself out of that. Maybe that is why he seemed a bit remorseful. I also wish Emily would stop digging herself farther into a grave. She totally contradicted herself last night. Also, she looks like Rachel McAdams.

    Also, so glad Elyse is gone. Yeeeeeshhh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both gross... totally over Ben... and Courtney... i have no words she is just trashy

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't watch the bachelor so i feel TOTALLY out of the loop....BUT, that is awesome you posted from your iPad!!! :)

    ReplyDelete