This past weekend, we went to Walmart to pick up Ryan's new glasses. I had a moment remembering of being in high school where I wanted black framed glasses like everyone else, and I had the itch to just by the frames with no prescription :-) My darn eyes are just too good! I'm 25 and I've never needed any corrective lenses. That is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I think glasses are a super cute accessory, but having bad eye sight is definitely a turn off for me. I really should get my eyes tested just to see if they are getting old and tired. Ryan in glasses-totally hott. And seriously, Brinley with glasses? -an absolute gem.

FUN POST! I love things like this. Chris and I both wear glasses. Me for driving and occasionally for watching tv. Him for work. He apparently wears his glasses all day at work and I never ever RARELY see him in glasses---but when I do, I love the way they look. And btw, I think wearing fake glasses is kind of acceptable these days. Hahaha. Go for it!
ReplyDeleteSo if I read that correctly, Ryan's deteriorating eye site is a major turn off for you? Poor guy.
ReplyDeleteLOL why did I know that you would catch me on that.....ohhhh Chris. I guess it is a personal turn off to myself that having bad eye sight then means you have to get glasses. Not like a you're not sexy anymore Ryan because you have glasses turn off ;-)
ReplyDeletecute frames guys! i would take perfect vision over cool glasses any day, so ya you are LUCKY!
ReplyDeleteyou guys look awesome!! you could totally pull off glasses w/o a prescription...except i agree with jane, i would take perfect vision over glasses ANY day. my vision is the WORST. oh, and brinley is a doll!!!
ReplyDeletenice frames! i've had glasses since i was in the 4th grade so i would LOVE to not depend on them. but you all rock it!
ReplyDeletelookin' good! brin looks like such a little brainiac with those glasses on!
ReplyDeleteADORE Brinley in her glasses. Seriously Meagan... What a doll!!
ReplyDelete