After running the 5k on New Years Eve, I got sick with a lingering cold. That combined with unpacking, reorganizing the house, back to babysitting, Ryan working on a paper and never around, and a severe drop in temps (40's), I wasn't really in the mood to exercise. I felt better and more relaxed by Friday so I went for a run. It was in the 60's! How could I not!? I ran for a solid 30 minutes! So proud of myself! I came back home to do some push ups and crunches.
And guess who was right there to help me??
megan, you are seriously the cutest mom! I love How you and Ryan include your little girl in almost all that you do. she is a cutie.
ReplyDeletehaha. that was so good. cute brinley helping! love her pig tails. you're a fitness babe meags.
ReplyDeleteI think you are REALLY on to something here. Just workout everyday with Brinley in front of the camera. It will help moms everywhere!! hahahaha. This is so awesome. The part where you ran for 30 minutes without stopping. The part where you came home and did MORE and the part when Ryan got all trainer on you and urged you to do a legit pushup. hahahaaha. Greta and I have already watched it three times.
ReplyDeleteThis is Kirsten btw...from my funky dumb phone.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite movies to date. I want to eat Brinley, she is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeletehaha awesome!! yeah, I got stuck with a lingering cold too! Hopefully it'll be gone soon. I actually miss running (I've obviously gone crazy)!
ReplyDelete