Thursday, January 19, 2012

What you may see coming into our house

One.
Brinley playing by herself. This is a recent discovery. She looooves to imagine by herself and create funny little set ups of random things. Of course, her baby doll is in her arm. She loves her baby doll. She is always concerned if the baby needs a bottle or if she has a dirty diaper. hahaha big sister in training already!

two.
No surprise here.

three.
Tents. This was our best yet.

four.
Surprise surprise...

five.
Brinley loves to play with her play food. She was playing so patiently by herself while I was cooking dinner. Ryan has a late night once a week so I have to struggle through making dinner for the two of us, and be in charge of Brinley's bedtime routine. We had pancakes and eggs this week :-)


six.
and the new member of our family.....
our ginormous shelving unit!!! EeeeEEEeeeee!
It was on sale at Lowes for $65 and we jumped on it. I can't remember if I blogged about us transferring our "pantry" into our bedroom, but we did it awhile ago. Brinley was constantly getting into the food and it was driving me insane. Lets just say, this is a huge upgrade. hahaha It has space for all our pantry items, other random things that build up quickly in our bedroom, and Brinley's toys that I don't like out all the time (ie. play food, Fisher Price toys). Soooo red neck, huh??
**Mom, don't make fun.

seven.
You likey? I got it from Nordies. Finalllllly. A bag that is big enough for all my mommy on the go items and I still feel hip :-)

eight.
This cute girl coloring. Come on. I think she is more obsessed with unwrapping the crayons and making a pile of the paper instead of actually coloring on paper. And yes, she is wearing a stained onesie. In the winter, Brinley always wears a onesie underneath her clothes and this was after dinner. Hence, no cute top. 



nine.
and of course some ipad business. Elmo's ABC app is wonderful. She is getting the hang of touching the screen and navigating through the app. 

i spy some law books....hehe

3 comments:

  1. what a fun post! i wish i were there to see it all...i miss you!! and i think i missed congratulating you on your newest purchase!!! looks like it has been welcomed with open arms! i got an iphone last month...but had serious buyers remorse (and couldn't get over how much we would have to pay each month just to get internet.) an ipad would be much better for us, but we have nooo money in the bank :( oh, and i LOVE your new bag from nordstrom. love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K. I'm dying from reading about your shelving unit. You are so funny! I just miss you.

    PS Brin just looks so much like you. She's a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! My niece is too adorable!---- And I love your new bag! I need one so badly!!!! I hope I can find one that's functional and hip too:P

    ReplyDelete