Moments like these are when I am so happy that I am a mama to a little girl. Brinley has been so excited to play with my hair, which is funny because she haaaates getting her hair brushed. But as you know, her hair is ri-donk-ulous!!! I have to spend so much time getting her hair tamed. As for me....I am over the moon that she likes to brush my hair. I loooove getting my hair played with. and I love being tickled. And I will do just about anything for a good back tickle or back scratch.
even if it means letting her play on my new ipad. haha!
These pictures are so so sweet. I can just imagine when our girls are 20 and they look at these kinds of pics and say, "You were the best mom!" Greta LOVES getting her hair done. It is sometimes the only way I can get her to get dressed for the day--with the promise I will do her hair.
ReplyDeleteP.s. Fashion Show of all your new clothes please!!!
Haha. you're a good mom meags. that cute Brin. Best hair around that girl.
ReplyDeletealso, you need Flipboard if you have an ipad. best.
Too Cute! My favorite part about getting my hair cut is totally the shampooing. But also at Aveda they give you a head message which is totally amazing!
ReplyDeletethis is so so sweet. i loved playing wiht my moms hair..and i know she LOVED it. haha.
ReplyDeleteand i know how much You love back scratches. :)
eee!! new ipad!!!! how awesome! you have to get all the awesome apps that are out there!
ReplyDeletei love that you guys have to perfect balance going on of you both loving your hair getting played with :) can't wait till i have a little cutie girl like that one day!
I love getting my hair played with. I let my niece do it all the time. And I invite the primary children to tickle my arms or play with my hair...
ReplyDeleteAh man i cant stand having my hair touched! I am soooo tender headed. LOL B is so cute!
ReplyDelete