Cotton Flannel.
42''x42''.
Gorgeous print.
Bright colors.
Finished in an hour.
Now I want to make 5 more.
and I can't wait to snuggle baby girl in it!
Me: Hey, can you take a picture of me with the blanket?
Ryan: Sure.
posing and wondering why it is taking forever to take A picture.
Ryan: I took like 20 pictures on accident. Should be a good one in there.
Bless his heart :-)
I liked this blanket so much that I had to make one for my dear childhood friend who just recently had a baby girl!









So adorable meg, love the fabric! So colorful and girlie. Can't wait to see her all wrapped up in it!
ReplyDeleteoh i love you so much. beautiful blanket and beautiful poses. i can hear your voice when i look at those.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha. I am cracking up. I don't know which I love more--all of your poses or Ryan's explanation. I just love you guys. And I ADORE these blankets! So perfect. The color and print! I die. Way to go girl.
ReplyDeleteP.s. I want an update on the name brainstorming stat.
cuuute blankets!! and those pics are Keepers! haha
ReplyDeleteSo cute
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing!! And so adorable. You and your cute pregnant belly. Love!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I may have to pay you to make one for me one day. :)
ReplyDeleteWay cute!! I had so much fun making tons of receiving blankets for my baby Sadie. They are the best to snuggle in! Way cut fabric
ReplyDeleteCUTE! And what a fun stitch. I usually do rag quilts, but these days the idea of cutting aaaaallll those squares, sewing aaaallll those rows, snipping aaaaalllllll those edges... cannot bring myself to do it. You've inspired me to do something else with all the flannel sitting in my garage.
ReplyDeleteAnd you and your belly are gorgeous :)
alright, you cutie patootie. you're just adorable and so is this blanket. you are super ambitious. i get so lazy thinking about cutting and sewing and cutting and sewing. gasp! headache!
ReplyDeleteThe blanket is so cute! I love the patterns. I am the worst at picking out fabrics and matching patterns. I have deep respect for anyone that can do it!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love that your shirt matches. Everyone knows you gots to be coordinated in the blog shots :)
I love the blanket!!! It came in the mail today and I thought it looked familiar. :) You're such a sweetheart for sending that for Heather. Baby girls are so much fun! Can't wait for baby Briggs 2.0 to arrive. Love you!
ReplyDelete