I don't know why but there were so many Father's Day blog posts (naturally) that I knew mine would just get kicked to the side. NOT saying yours weren't beautifully said, but I needed a few days to get mine written out. And, I wanted to get some gift action. See below.
Ryan is such a funny guy. For weeks he kept saying, "You know what I want? A dust buster." He didn't even suggest it for Father's Day, but just some time in the future. This man and the cleanliness of his car....For me? I couldn't care less about goldfish crackers all around the car as long as Brinley doesn't scream in the car while I'm driving. She can crumble crackers as much as she wants as long as I can drive around in peace. BUT, for Ryan, a clean car is really important all. the. time.
Insert- Theeeeee Dust Busterrrrrrr!!!!
Ryan LOVES it. The dust buster even has a space on the wall in the laundry closet. He hasn't yet cleaned out the car yet since Sunday, but he has vacuumed the stairs, the couch, and around the base boards.
He even had a bit of help today.
Ryan is the best dad. When Brinley wakes up in the morning and from naps, she usually yells "Daddddyyyyy Dadddyyyyy!!!" super loud and he jumps right out of bed so happy! How can you not wake up with a smile on your face when you hear that little voice calling for you!? Ryan loves being a dad. He was meant for this job. I have loved seeing him in this role. Even from the start when I was still in school and he stayed home during the day caring for Brinley. I knew he was a bit freaked out at the beginning trying to figure out how to care for an 8 week old baby by himself for 4 hours, but he did it. I was always so sure and trusting of his fatherly abilities. Him and Brinley have the best relationship. She loves him so much. And I love that she looks exactly like him :-)
The pic we took with our timer Sunday morning. It was wayyyyy too hot and bright outside. Turned out way too blurry but Brinley was a crank anyways. She won that day unfortunately!
We love you, Daddy!

Yay! A video! And so so cute. Now IIIIII want a dustbuster. Good gift. And that picture. Gah! I almost forgot your hair was short and I love it all over again.
ReplyDeleteso for some reason i couldn't see the video- but i'm sure it was a cute one :) yaaaay dust buster! that is definitely on my 'to get' list. your family picture is SO CUTE even with brinley hiding her face. you rock your hair!
ReplyDeletethat video is so SO cute!! brinley talks so well!! "i need help" ohh i love her. and i love her skirt! did you make it??
ReplyDeletewhat a great gift for father's day...i kind of failed in the gift giving department...
and you look AMAZING. as always! i love your cardi + your hair!!! you are beautiful.
I ABSOLUTELY love your hair! I am so motivated to cut of all my dull length and go for a new cute do. You have such a beautiful family. Love you tons!
ReplyDelete