Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mommy and Brinley {the photo shoot}

Here are the beautiful pictures my friend Freya took of Brinley and I in our special Easter outfits I sewed. If you remember, Brinley fell asleep on the way home from church on Easter so we have NO pictures together. Freya to the rescue! Enjoy! They are beautiful! We already have plans of adding a few to our picture wall.










11 comments:

  1. You know I la-hove the first one, but I think number 4 is my favorite!! You are right, they are ALL gorgeous. I loved your idea of decorating our family room with pictures of us--which means I need a shoot like this, stat!

    You're gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful! You will cherish these forever! and those shoes! love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so precious! love the matching outfits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, these are all incredible, I don't know how you would chose which one!

    You and your lil Brinners are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore these!!!!! what gold! i think it's awesome that you have beautiful documentation of the dresses YOU made and the two of you in this time of life. So fresh and precious. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously I am blown away!! You and Brin are so gorgeous!!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes! love these pictures! gosh, you're so cute. and pretty. aaaand a talented sewer. gosh! get these pics in a frame stat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So precious! I can't believe you sewed those outfits! Very impressive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos. Your daughter is a doll. Something about her reminds me of my girls...maybe the baby curls or the cheeks. Both adorable.

    ReplyDelete