I have a dilemma.
Currently, my hair is the longest its been in....probably 10 years. Noooo, pretty sure it's the longest I've EVER had it. I guess being super poor has helped my hair situation of NEVER being able to grow it out! :-)
So, I guess this is my struggle. I have a hair appointment this Friday, and I want some opinions.
-I really think I need a change to refresh myself.
-It is TOO hot here in Florida to have long hair. I pull it back in a pony everyday.
-I've always had short hair.
-I can style short hair better.
-And it's been taking me close to 10 minutes to blow dry it (when I do it that is)
-When it's air dried, it has a good wavy texture that's actually attractive and not ugly.
-Did I mention how hot it gets here in Florida??
-I honestly do not understand how girls have long here and KEEP it down.
-I'm keeping my same hair color, maybe a few highlights if we go crazy.
So here are some ideas.
cute!
1
love this
2
love this bob
3
all one length, cute bangs
4
Love Sandra. and that's my exact hair color.
5
trim it up, give it a better shape
6
oooor keep it long
7
HELP!






I vote for Sandras!
ReplyDeleteYou are making me choose between the BEST! Honestly, these are all amazing 'dos and you can't go wrong. Katie Holmes is my girl and in the first picture, her hair looks amazing! That being said, when I cut my hair short after we got married I was crossing my fingers it was going to look like Nicole's. So, 1 and 4 are my favorites--but like I said, you can't go wrong with any of these.
ReplyDeletethose are all so good! how on earth to choose! I really love you with a short bob like the first two, but you really do have to style those---it doesn't take long, but I think they need some vavooom. I like the shoulder length with some layers like the others. would you do bangs? or side bangs? i am so not helpful. I say shorter!
ReplyDeleteI really like all of them. But here is one thing I learned during my time at the hair salon: pictures 1, 2, and 3 are all pretty much the same cut, just with slightly different styling. The same goes for the shoulder length cuts. But that being said, I am a sucker for shorter hair. I think it would be super cute on you!
ReplyDeleteOk, I reread my comment and it makes me sound like a "know-it-all"...I didn't mean to sound like that. That is seriously the only thing I learned (that and how to deal with women all going through very different hormonal stages of womanhood....that part sucked). And all the cuts are cute and they would ALL look really cute on you!
ReplyDeleteWhen I chopped my hair off, oh two years ago, those first four pictures are exactly what I brought in! Crazy coincidence.
ReplyDeleteThough, my vote lies with either Sandra or Jennifer...it's a toss-up! But I know you'd be able to wear them both.
Can't wait to see what you choose!
I love all the bob ideas! However every time I cut my hair I am so sad to see it go, the only way I can stand to let me hair get long is to have lots of layers! I get it trimmed regularly or its looses its shape.
ReplyDeleteBUT you are a total hot mama so long or short you will rock it cant wait to see what you decide!
so many choices!! my vote: #1 or 2.
ReplyDeleteyou are making me want to chop off my hair again...
can't wait to see what you decide!! whatever you do, you'll look amazing! you always do!
My favs are #2, #4, and #6 pics!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, my votes are #1, #2, and #5 (love Sandra... almost went for that cut). I totally understand the heat thing. I have mine up everyday too. But I'm too chicken to chop mine off. :)
ReplyDeletei like the very first one, esp. if you have a good natural wave!whats the point in keeping it long if you are never gunna style it, and it is HOT out! I say go for the shorter, you will feel like a new person (at least I always do when I get a drastically different cut)
ReplyDeletei LOVE #1 and 5. i totally get the need to chop off hair due to heat- though i've NEVER experienced the east/south humidity. eesh. you will so rock the short 'do. i was considering chopping my hair off a few months ago (still toying with it) and i was going to go for the scarlett johanssen's oscar hair. just another idea :) can't wait to see what you decide!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog! I'm having this exact same hair issue. I love the shorter hairdos, but not sure I'm ready for that yet. It's so easy to just throw my long hair up in a bun and go. Yet, very, very boring.
ReplyDelete