The past 12 hours have been kind of...weird...to say the least. We had some drama this morning, but I am SO glad that I won't have anymore drama from this situation for the rest of my life!! For some reason though, it has affected me pretty negatively. I just felt crummy all day!
I did leave the house and go to the dollar store. WHOA. Impressive. But I got excited when I found arm floaties and a small inner-tube for only a $1. Brin wants to be more active in the pool now, so I thought these arm floaties will be perfect!
After I blew it up, she wouldn't take it off. She sat like this, while chewing on her finger, and watching whatever was on TV while we were prepping dinner. She is seriously teething again. Getting in those canines, I think.
And then right before walking upstairs to start bath, someone knocked on the door. The UPS guy handed me a package. I opened ripped it open and this what was inside!
A new swim suit, hat and sunglasses from Grandma Steele! Well, Great Grandma Steele to Brinley. Inside, she left a note for Brinley and said she thought of her at the store one day and had to get this suit for her. It fits like a glove and I love it because it is so different than any other swim suit I've seen. So, thank you again Grandma! We miss you guys!
I'm not a fan of bath shots on our blog, but I had to prove that she is OBSESSED with her new floaty! She got SO mad, soooooooooooo mad when we took it away from her to get her jammies on. Granted, she was overly tired and ready for bed. Thank goodness she didn't ask to sleep with it like she did last night with her baby doll and the stroller...
SO glad your day turned around. I was feeling sad for you this morning. That swimsuit is so unique! I totally love it.
ReplyDeletei'm sorry you had a rough day! way to stay positive! i also looove the suit! it's soo cute!
ReplyDeleteI love that she asked to sleep with her baby doll AND stroller! The question is did you let her?
ReplyDeletehahaha kids are so funny. Glad your day got better! Been praying for yall. :)
ReplyDeleteThat swimsuit is SO CUTE! I want to know where your grandma shops, because I've never seen anything like that. Obviously, I don't need one like it anytime soon, but still. Very cute. :)
I love when tough days end 100 times better! I'm happy that happened for you. The bathing suit is A-Dorable.
ReplyDelete