thoughts. - benjiman is a.dor.able. so so cute. can't believe he's so old now. -brin cute as ever. good lil talker. and obvi loves her cousins -i love the snacks in the ikea bowls in every video. - uncle ryan is awesome. the kids must looove him. - i miss u.
These are a riot!!! Brinley looks so grown up in the strong man video and I was dying when Ryan kept saying she was going to pop something. HAHAHA! Benjamin is a doll, too. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a boy and talk about lasers and claws all day. Lol. And when Brinley says goodbye in that high HIGH voice--I melt.
i simply cannot believe how big B is getting!! cuteness all around
ReplyDeletethoughts.
ReplyDelete- benjiman is a.dor.able. so so cute. can't believe he's so old now.
-brin cute as ever. good lil talker. and obvi loves her cousins
-i love the snacks in the ikea bowls in every video.
- uncle ryan is awesome. the kids must looove him.
- i miss u.
These are a riot!!! Brinley looks so grown up in the strong man video and I was dying when Ryan kept saying she was going to pop something. HAHAHA! Benjamin is a doll, too. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a boy and talk about lasers and claws all day. Lol. And when Brinley says goodbye in that high HIGH voice--I melt.
ReplyDeletei love the strong video ha! such cuties, especially their giggles. and i loooove brin's hair in that last video!
ReplyDelete